[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured card summary

> The firmware that was originally on linuxtv.org for use with dvb-kernel
> 1.1.0 had version 0x261a, and thus was exactly the same as used in
> dv-kernel 1.0.1.
>
> So from what I can see the problem is definitely not in the firmware,
> because with the exact same firmware the DVB driver works fine here,
> but dvb-kernel does not.

Ah right, thanks for checking that out.

So:
its not the firmware.
its not the frontend driver (that was a different issue).

well, pretty obvious where it has to be really; must be a card setup problem
in the OSS code. I'll have a closer check over the next few days.