[linux-dvb] Bandwidth limitation problem

Hi,

	I have tried to receive some files (multicast stream) on higher BW
(4Mbps), using the DVB drivers 1.1.1 and dvbnet (dvb0_0). The reception
hangs at this speed, however the tcpdump is showing the packets coming in.
Using the same client application, everything is working pretty well on the
eth0.
Could anybody help me please? Is there any limitation in the DVB drivers?

Thanks and regards,
Atti

PS: I have the same problem using the driver version 1.1.0. The DVB card is
a TT Premium DVB-S and the card is receiving the files at 2.5 Mbps.