[linux-dvb] Re: CAM interfacing.

I can only assume that the CAM makers take a few STB, make a CAM as close to the
spec as they feel they want to get and then make it work with those STBs. With
little reguard for other manufacturers, perhaps when the Conax engineers are
next here I'll ask them why they don't obey the EN spec when CAM's or ask where
the blame lies. :)

I also hear that there is a way of getting a CAM to multi-PID decode thats very
difficult to achive. Doubt anyone would tell me how, but they say it can be
done, sometimes. :)

Bob