[linux-dvb] Problem with

Hello,

I recently compiled the firmware for my Siemens-DVB-S-Card into my
kernel (2.6.4). When I boot Linux the convergence-copyright-line is
displayed and the OSD gets displayed, when I start vdr (1.2.6).

I can select whichever channel, but nothing gets displayed. So I thought
that my channels.conf would be too old and got the program "scan" out of
the linuxtv-dvb-apps-bundle. There the main problem starts: It shows
that tuning the card seems to be impossible, however everythings works
just fine with the software for the nexus-s with windows. I already
copied another channels.conf into my /video-directory. The problem
remained. Here is the output of the scan-utility:

| root@mauricem scan # ./scan -o vdr -v dvb-s/Astra-19.2E
| scanning dvb-s/Astra-19.2E
| using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
| initial transponder 12751500 V 22000000 5
| DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
| WARNING: >>> tuning failed!!!
| DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
| WARNING: >>> tuning failed!!!
| ERROR: initial tuning failed
| dumping lists (0 services)
| Done.

You may get more information, if needed. Just ask.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Maurice