[linux-dvb] Fedora Core 1 / TwinHan DVB-T installation

I'm trying to get my TwinHan (VisionPlus) DVB-T card working under Fedora
Core 1, using Axel Thimm's latest 2.4.22 kernel.

When I modprobe bttv, the machine locks up, regardless of which options I
specify. I have tried downloading the latest video4linux from bytesex.org,
but making it fails with an error to the extent that my kernel doesn't
support loadable modules (which sounds all wrong to me.)

Is anybody successfully using a bt878 based card under Fedora? Is there a
how-to anywhere?

Cheers,

Jon