[linux-dvb] Strange Sat Configs - How to set local oscillator, and disabletone burst?

Hi,

I am attempting to get a satellite IP connection going, using a
Hauppauge NOVA-S with the Australis internet service. It was supplied
with a windows config & pentavalue card that works, but I cant seem to
get a lock with the NOVA. I have tried using dvbtune and scan.

The following configuration parameters apply to the service. Firstly the
ones I have not figured out how to do:

	Local Oscillator 11300
	LNB Power "ON" 22khz "Off"
	Diseqc "Disable"
	Tone Burst "Disable"
	Band "KU"

And the following seem to be pretty self explanatory.

	Frequency 12557.000
	Symbol Rate 13.333
	LNB Polarity Horizontal

Any suggestions how I might map these first settings to either dvbtune
or scan, or alternatively, directly to the API?

Many thanks,

bradley