[linux-dvb] Re: SAA7146 does not work in Kernel 2.6

Hello,

On 30.04.2004 23:23, Stephan Böni wrote:
Nice. xawtv works now (i have to use the "-nogl" flag), but only without any channel.

I have a channel.conf file after installing vdr 1.2.6. When i try to execute vdr an error occures:

# vdr
vdr: no primary device found - using first device!

Do i need vdr? Or can xawtv work with the cannel.conf file? How? Realy strange, that thing....
Please read Documentation/dvb/readme.txt and especially Documentation/dvb/faq.txt

There is a section called "2. How can I watch TV?".

If you can get a picture with szap and xawtv, you don't have any hardware problems.

If you have problems with vdr, consult the vdr documentation or ask again on the vdr mailing list.

Stephan
CU
Michael.