[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 Rev. 2.6C & hyperthreading

I have the same problem without SMP. After ca. 30min without using my SS2
1.3 card, the driver
hangs. When a recording with VDR starts, it restarts because of a "video
data stream broken" error.
When the drivers are reloaded, it works again.

Duron 1,1, MSI KT3V-L, FF 1,6, SS2 1,3, 256MB RAM

> Hi,
>
> it seems, that current (CVS) dvb-kernel (2.6/2.4) drivers work properly
over
> several hours, if hyperthreading is disabled (SMP kernel reports a single
CPU).