[linux-dvb] Re: Fwd: Re: DEBI irq oops, crashes: kernel 2.6 &Hyperthreading unusable with DVB

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Stephan [iso-8859-1] Böni wrote:

> Oops, now i read, that you are using hyperthreading. My old PC doesn't have
> the hyperthreading option. Perhaps that's the reason, why it works fine
> here.... - You can try to disable the hyperthreading in the system bios.

Watch my nose. :) I said: I'd like to use Hyperthreading because
my CPU has this kind of nice feature (it's almost a double CPU machine
approx. +80% CPU power). I can see lots of messages from people with
real SMP machines which won't have these problems. And there are not
many people with those DEBI messages or complete crashes. That's why
I'm really desperate now...:(

Mermgfurt,
		Udo

--