[linux-dvb] Re: Some Bugs on Technotrend dec 3000

Alex Woods schrieb:
> On Thursday 06 May 2004 17:12, you wrote:
> > Alex Woods wrote:
> > > Probably it needs someone to look at usb dumps between linux and windows
> > > to spot the difference.
> >
> > I tried to, but SnoopyPro stops after the initialization sequence and using
> > the USB sniffer from benoit.papillault.free.fr my TV application quits with
> > an error message, that it can't find the device. (I happen to have
> > Windows ME here, which is not really supported by the USB sniffer.)
>
> With SnoopyPro, you could probably start sniffing after the unit is all
> initialised.  The problem is hopefully just in the tuning/DiSEqC sections.

I couldn't get it working. SnoopyPro, Snoopy und USB Sniffer all want
to be there at the beginning otherwise they don't record anything.
And if they're activated the TV application refuses to start.
(Bus Hound worked, but the test version only gives the first 8 bytes...)

So hopefully somebody else can snoop on the bus...

Greetings,
Alex