[linux-dvb] Nova-T USB Frontend not registering

I've upgraded to the latest CVS drivers and I was getting complaints of missing symbols for i2c. I've upgraded to kernel 2.6.6-rc3 (from 2.6.1) and compiled in i2c support as a module. It was working before using the following script to load the only neccesary modules:

insmod ./dvb-core.ko
insmod ./dvb-ttusb-budget.ko
insmod ./tda1004x.ko

This is the output from dmesg:

ttusb_init_controller: dsp-version: 0.0
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge Nova-USB).
usbcore: registered new driver Technotrend/Hauppauge USB-Nova

The frontend is one the TDA1004x.

This is the output from lsmod:

Module Size Used by
tda1004x 18436 0
dvb_ttusb_budget 26396 0
dvb_core 82216 2 tda1004x,dvb_ttusb_budget
i2c_core 18820 1 tda1004x
firmware_class 7808 1 tda1004x
ntfs 84940 1

Does any other i2c stuff need to be configured in the kernel now? I can't seem to find any documentation on it.

Thanks,
Simon Cox