[linux-dvb] Re: Satellite broadband

Hi Keith,

It really depends on your ISP. I recently set up a satellite internet
connection that used the australis service.

In this case I found that I could not tune to the appropriate service
using the linuxtv drivers on a Hauppauge WinTV nova, and Australis were
no help in supporting a linux configuration.

The australis supplied card (name of which eludes me at present) was not
supported by linux-tv, nor has it any drivers more recent than 2.4
kernel. However it was very easy to set up.

-bradley