[linux-dvb] dvb-bt8xx

I notice in dvb-bt8xx (In 2.4 cvs anyway) the driver does not start and stop the risc engine as required.
On my box the drivers are loaded and the risc engine is not producing interrupts until I use the card the first time, after that it sits and chews away at my PCI bandwidth whether or not I'm actually streaming from the card.

In my local tree I uncommented the bt878_start & bt878_stop calls (and modified the bt878_start call to actually compile) to give the desired effect.

I have a twinhan (ack, cough, choke) card. Is there any reason that these should still be commented out? Perhaps a fault with other bt878 based cards?

Just wondering.

Brad