[linux-dvb] Re: Question about dvb_frontend.c

> Christian Gmeiner wrote:

Ok, then it is an API, bu who says that is not well designed? In my patch,
which
i will release at the weekend - i hope - there will be only basic API's for
the kernel-filesystems, because nobody has answerd my previous mails with
questions
about exactly this stuff.
But now i have somebody, who can help me to design the API's :)

The cause why i am writing this patch, is that i want/need sysfs support.

> That's why I asked who will use it and for what purpose. You
> cannot design /proc/dvb if you cannot answer these questions.
As i wrote before, i have asked guys about the /proc API and
they told me, that is a good thing to get some basic infos about
an adapter quickly.

Christian