[linux-dvb] Re: KaxTV : feedback needed

Le Lundi 10 Mai 2004 15:03, Andrew de Quincey a écrit :
> Hi, I got KaxTV to compile and run - looks great!
>
> I managed to get it to find four (DVB-T) channels, but it seemed to have
> problems tuning the others, and also couldn't receive any data.

I don't know about your particular tuning problems, but it seems to be a
common dvb-t issue that kaxtv scan does not find other ts than the initial
one, even with 15s timeout. So here is the question : are terrestrial mplex
carrying NIT ?
In addition, is there any plan to install dvb-apps initial-tuning-data files
in standard place ( /etc ? ) or should each app provide its own copy ?

> I'm not sure if this is a KaxTV problem, or a problem with the grundig
> tuner in that machine - several people reported some weird tuning problems
> with that tuner, which I've unfortunately neglected to look into yet :(
> I'll have a mess about with the drivers and see if I can sort it.
>
> Is it going to remain a seperate project from kaffeine?

No, i've contacted Jürgen Kofler and it will be included in next kaffeine.

--
Christophe Thommeret