[linux-dvb] Re: [OT] Reality

Gavin Hamill wrote:
Just a note to say that as I was looking out of the window on the train home yesterday evening, I saw lots of trees flash by very quickly, and I did actually think for a moment that I could see some MPEG2 artefacts on the window "probably caused by low bitrate"..

Oh dear. Is there any therapy available for this? :)

Occham's razor: What's more probable

1) You have got a complex mind syndrome that causes you to alter your perception in a way to see a distorted image of your perception right in a way that makes you analyze it as caused by a low bitrate.
2) Reality's bit rate is too low.

Occham says: The simpler answer is most probably the true one. ;)