[linux-dvb] Re: support diseqc-2.0 switches

Hi,

i guess that you receive the "operation not supported" from the FE driver and not from
andy DiSEqC Equipment you may use :)

As Andrew told you already the STV0229B Frontend isn't able to react on a DiSEqC reply.

It it the same reason like always - there is backwards compatiblity and manufacturing FE without
these or other capabilities is cheaper. So why should somebody implement DiSEqC 2.0 functionallity into
the FE Hardware - if you also can use the Switches with the 1.0 commands.

Greetings
mws