[linux-dvb] Re: dec2000-t + mplayer

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 12:59:32AM +0200, j@reboot.fm wrote:
> 'Full speed ISO transactions' was turnd on anready
>
> my pc has only usb2
> 0000:00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev
> a4)
> 0000:00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev
> a4)
> 0000:00:02.2 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller (rev
> a4)

I think one or two of these use the OHCI (USB 1.1) driver and the others use
EHCI (USB 2.0), but I might be wrong.

> i am able to watch for some time with xine. it beakes after some switching
> too though.

When it breaks with xine, in what way does it break?  Is there anything in the
kernel logs?  When it breaks in xine do you have to restart the dec or just
xine?  I have noticed with xine that switching to a channel with an audio and
video pid locks it up and it needs to be kill -9'ed, but the driver still
carries on fine.

Cheers,
Alex