[linux-dvb] Re: SysFS-Support

Ok.. here is the patch... i hope it works.
Note: This is a pre1 - not the final patch.
At the moment i need help with the udev rule and some
bughunters :) So as more peolpe try this patch as sooner
we will have sysfs support.

Oh and have a look at /proc/dvb and /sys/class/dvb.

> > And here is my rule, added to /etc/udev/udev.rules:
> > SYSFS{adap}="adapter[0-9]*",      NAME="dvb/adapter%i/%k"
> regex are not supported in SYSFS if i remember right. have you tried
> SYSFS{adap}="adapter*",      NAME="dvb/adapter%i/%k"
>
> if you send me the patch, i can give it a try.

Here is it ;)

Christian