[linux-dvb] Problems with 2.6.6

Hmm, just got my one of my DVB receivers going again - TTUSB-budget with
grundig_29504_401 frontend.

Mysteriously, the frontend is not registering - All i2c transfers to the
device fail, so the driver doesn't see it.

More weirdly, I've tried both the driver that comes with 2.6.6, AND the
version of the driver I was using previously - both fail.

The only change I can think of is I'm now using linux 2.6.6. I'll have a mess
about, but has anyone else seen anything like this?