[linux-dvb] Hauppauge NOVA-T and unresolved symbols under gentoo

Hi all,

Can anyone help me - I having trouble with dvb-t modules not loading on
startup. I have a Hauppauge Nova-T PCI card installed. Running lspci, I am
told it is:

00:0d.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)

Im running gentoo 2.4.20 kernel, and have done an emerge linuxtv-dvb, and
got version 1.1.0. But on startup I get something like the following:

unresolved symbol video_register_device_R053a0ec0
unresolved symbol video_unregister_device_Rd83361ff

and as such insmod fails to load dvb-ttpci. This is confirmed when I do
lsmod. I cant retrieve the messages that fly up the screen on startup (as I
dont know how to), but they dont appear in the output given by dmesg.

Any help would be appreciated in getting this working (or accessing the
startup log!).

Cheers

Steveybaby2