[linux-dvb] no DVB in KaxTV 0.23

Hi
(Have seen some question about KaxTV in this mailing-list, so I am trying this)
Have managed to compile KaxTV 0.23, after I upgraded xine to 1-rc4a, but there is NO option for DVB when I have stated the prog, so I must do something wrong.
I use kernel 2.6.3.7 and understand that I do not need to install driver for the DVB card. Use TechniSat SkyStar2
I can view DVB if I do:
modprobe stv0299
modprobe skystar2
szap -r -n57
xine stdin://mpeg2</dev/dcb/adapter0/dvr

(also in KaxTV www site there is a patch, but how to you use it? I have tried:patch kaxtv-0.23.1, but I get error, can not find files?)

This is a copy of the log when starting KaxTV

kaxtv: Starting KaxTV 0.23...
kaxtv: Init fullscreen panel
kaxtv: XInitThreads()
kaxtv: Display aspect ratio (v/h): 0.998746
kaxtv: Using xine version 1-rc4a
kaxtv: WARNING: No config file found, will create one...
kaxtv: Post-init xine engine
kaxtv: Use audio driver auto
kaxtv: Use video driver auto
kaxtv: Init video driver
kaxtv: Init audio driver
kaxtv: xine init successful
kaxtv: Start event loop...
kaxtv: Create System Tray
kaxtv: New visualization plugin: goom
kaxtv: Create Postprocessing Filter: tvtime
kaxtv: Parameter: method
kaxtv: Parameter: enabled
kaxtv: Parameter: pulldown
kaxtv: Parameter: framerate_mode
kaxtv: Parameter: judder_correction
kaxtv: Parameter: use_progressive_frame_flag
kaxtv: Parameter: chroma_filter
kaxtv: Parameter: cheap_mode
kaxtv: PostFilter: Get input 'video'
kaxtv: PostFilter: Get output
kaxtv: PostFilter: SetConfig tvtime:method=LinearBlend,enabled=1,pulldown=none,framerate_mode =half_top,judder_correction=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1,chroma_filter=0,cheap_mode=1
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 1 on offset 4
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 0 on offset 16
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 0 on offset 16
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 1 on offset 20
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 0 on offset 24
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 1 on offset 28
kaxtv: PostFilter: tvtime Apply integer value 1 on offset 28
kaxtv: Deinterlace enabled: true
kaxtv: PostFilter: Get output
kaxtv: PostFilter: Get input 'video'
kaxtv: Load Playlist
ERROR: could not stat() file `image.nrg': No such file or directory
ERROR: init failed
kaxtv: xine event: xine message
kaxtv: WARNING: Invalid logo file

rgds Kjell