[linux-dvb] dec 2000-t module trouble

Hi
I compiled my kernel with success. I have a Mandrake
10.0 box running with kernel ver 2.6.3-4. If I run
lsmod I get:

ttusb_dec              23176  0
ohci-hcd               18692  0
usbcore                99132  8
hid,at76c503-rfmd,at76c503,usbdfu,ttusb_dec,ohci-hcd

In dmesg I get, if I plug it out and plug it back in:

usb 1-1.1: USB disconnect, address 3
usb 1-1.1: new full speed USB device using address 5
DVB: registering new adapter (DEC2000-t).
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (TechnoTrend/Hauppauge
DEC2000-t Frontend)...

In the Mandrake control center it is listed under the
scanners and under unknown devices. In the unknown
devices section it give the following info:

Vendor: ?TechnoTrend AG

Bus: ?USB

Adapter

Module: ?unknown

Media class: ?(Defined at Interface level)

Please keep in mind I am a novice user and know almost
nothing about Linux(keep it simple). What can I do to
make my TV work?