[linux-dvb] problem to load videodev module

hi

I'm installing my Hauppauge Nexus-s card on a debian with a 2.4.26 kernel.
When i compile the drivers all is right but when I do ./insmod-bt8xx.sh i have

caravelle:/usr/src/DVB/build-2.4# ./insmod-bt8xx.sh start
Inserting DVB modules into kernelinsmod: videodev.o: No such file or directory
insmod: bttv.o: No such file or directory
insmod: a module named dvb-core already exists
insmod: a module named v4l1-compat already exists
insmod: a module named v4l2-common already exists
insmod: a module named video-buf already exists
insmod: a module named cx24110 already exists
./dst.o: ./dst.o: unresolved symbol bt878_find_by_dvb_adap
./dst.o: ./dst.o: unresolved symbol bt878_device_control
./bt878.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
./dvb-bt8xx.o: ./dvb-bt8xx.o: unresolved symbol bt878_stop
./dvb-bt8xx.o: ./dvb-bt8xx.o: unresolved symbol bt878_start
./dvb-bt8xx.o: ./dvb-bt8xx.o: unresolved symbol bt878_num
./dvb-bt8xx.o: ./dvb-bt8xx.o: unresolved symbol bt878
caravelle:/usr/src/DVB/build-2.4#

indeed there is no videodev.o in my folder, but i have one in my kernel tree.
so
i first try to put the one i have in my tree in the build folder : it didn't
work, i tried to launch videodev module manualy with modprobe, it did't work...
So i don't know what to do now... can someone help me please ?

cedric picard