[linux-dvb] Re: Typhoon CI (budget-ci)

On Friday 28 May 2004 13:08, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> On Thursday 27 May 2004 22:45, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > Anyways, found that the IRQ mask generated from the CAM/CI is MASK_06,
> > not MASK_03 (budget_ci_irq) which a little printk in there verified;
> > w/cam it prints those dots without it does not.
> >
> > I had to make a msp430_present flag, or the module would hang in
> > tasklet_kill(msp430), presumably because the tasklet has exited.
> >
> > A little while later...
> > It appears it's almost working :)
>
> Aha, that would probably mean its wired the IRQ line (assuming it has one -
> it _could_ be polling mode only) to a different GPIO. I think you're
> getting too many IRQs for it to be working quite right judging by that
> syslog.

There should be only one interrupt generated for insertion, yes?

Also, when the module is out the PSR has DEBI_E set, but when it's inserted
DEBI_S also gets set. The SSR has no debi related bits set.

There must be some power line that does not go up, because no read from all of
the debi address space returns anything other than all highs, except if I set
the TIEN bit of the DEBI_CONFIG word to high (disable). It will then return
some value (usually 0xfc) on the first read, then 0 on the rest.

I'll fiddle some more with it later today.

Kenneth