[linux-dvb] Re: kernel crashes after accessing DVB-Device

linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org <> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've bought a Technotrend DVB-S Budget S1102 card for my
> only-recording-vdr which runs kernel 2.4.26 on an EPIA CL10000.
>
> While I'm loading the DVB-drivers with
>
> eis 1.0.5 # modprobe stv0299
> eis 1.0.5 # modprobe dvb-ttpci

I don't have this card so I may be wrong, but if I remember right someone
said something about the order in which the modules are loaded coud
sometimes cause kernel oops.

So you coud try reversing those two modprobe lines and see if you still get
the oops.
It's worth a try anyway.