[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nexu-s and cam problem

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> they are lucky now), when I find the time to visit them, I'll try it.

I found the time and I succeeded. I inserted the CAM into the CI and at
first nothing works. I had to reload the drivers and then vdr recognized
the CAM and started decoding.

So no problems with Nexus and cam. Except some interferences when the cam
is plugged in on every channel (even unencrypted) every time vdr does
"4: ==> Date Time".

best regards,
Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index