[linux-dvb] Re: AC3 over DVB

    Alfred> Marcus Metzler schrieb:
    >> It is not the DVD handling. VDR seems to generate AC3 PES from
    >> TS that don't have the substream id. Getting the data is no
    >> problem. But if you don't have the header in a PES you can't
    >> distinguish the substreams and you don't even know if it is an
    >> AC3 without scanning for frame headers and that is not a sure
    >> way either. I don't know which version of VDR the guy who sent
    >> me the sample files from VDR was using, so it may already have
    >> been fixed. I didn't check the latest release.

    Alfred> If the example was from me, it was taken with vdr-1.2.6

Your sample did not have AC3 as far as I can see (name was 001.vdr),
it should work with replex. Your problem was that your video id was
0xe4, but with -v 0xe4 it should work and with the new scan option
such cases can be found out.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|

Home | Main Index | Thread Index