[linux-dvb] Technotrend-dvb-router

Hi all

I am trying to setup a dvb router with the Technotrend PCI card (SAA7146AH) on redhat 9 without updates. I loaded the drivers as explained here http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Sat-HOWTO-6.html#ss6.1
When I type make insmod, I see that the card has been detected and so is the MAC. The problem is when I reboot the machine I don't seem to have the modules loaded and have to go through the whole driver installation process. My there problem is I don't know how to create a network interface refering to the satellite card and I also don't know where to get the tuner software. Is there a HOwTo  on how one can make a dvb router ?

Thanks Sam

Home | Main Index | Thread Index