[linux-dvb] Re: [RFC][ANNOUNCE] blindscan: auto searcheverything

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:30:27 +0200
Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> wrote:

> Holger Waechtler wrote:
> > Roberto Ragusa wrote:
> > >
> > >1) "&buf" instead of "buf"
>
> Please tell us where you copied from, so we can fix the bug
> there, too.

Just a couple of lines above, where other parameters are read from the
hardware.

> Please don't take this style bashing personally, but whenever
> Michael post a bunch of DVB patches to lkml we get flamed
> for out coding style "bugs".

I didn't take it personally, in fact there are many ":-)".

The funny part is that I just tried to be consistent with the existing
code and I was said three things were wrong.

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it

Home | Main Index | Thread Index