[linux-dvb] Problem compiling dvb driver

Yesterday I made an error - I tried to upgrade from linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1 to
1.1.1. Didn't work and now I can't get even the older version back to
work. (I did use it for quite a long time.)
It does complain about DMX_GET_STC not beeing defined and if I comment
out this case is in the switch it complains (later) about FE_CAN_RECOVER
not beeing defined so I'm clearly missing a header somewhere. As it
states that it does only require a vanilla kernel >=2.4.19 and I'm using
2.4.27 I'm not sure where to search further. Any help is appreciated.

Bye David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index