[linux-dvb] Re: CX22702 conexant/leadtek support

On Tuesday 07 Sep 2004 12:18, John Dalgliesh wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> > > I can confirm that the tuner config is correct for the DTT757Xs that
> > > are used on DVICO's FusionHDTV DVB-T Lite .... not that that is
> > > probably any help to you since you are concerned with a completely
> > > different board :D
> >
> > Are those at all based on the conexant reference design out of interest?
>
> Not sure, but if so then they didn't think very much of it - it's got a
> Zarlink MT352 demod and a (cheaper? older?) Fusion 878A as the PCI bridge.
>
> So no, probably not ;)

Aha - one question, am I right about it not having a SAW (7/8MHz switchable
bandwidth) filter? Robert pointed out that maybe the driver I was looking at
just hadn't written that piece of code - I've got no way of knowing.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index