[linux-dvb] Re: wiki?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:26:31 +0200, Philippe Gramoullé
<philippe.gramoulle@mmania.com> wrote:

> Exactly. I think that using a wiki is a very good way to involve people in the project
> as i'm sure many people would like to contribute but don't necessarily have
> the knowledge/programming skills.

While I tend to be against wiki's (I've struggled with too many
disorganised ones), I think it'd be a good thing to have, and I'd
actually contribute some stuff myself.

I'm just a user, thrown in the DVB deep end by a new card which takes
some CVS magic to get working, and I've had quite a few E-mails from
people asking me how to do it. I could write up how I got it working
on a Wiki, which would be a more accessible place, rather than people
having to trawl thru mail lists.

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index