[linux-dvb] Re: PID's in FF and Budget cards, summary. Encryption case?

>Don't you want to try a budget-style card with CAM interface?
> Holger

I would love to this but I keep hearing that:

- Budget CI software is not finalized and not stable
- CAM support is limited

So questions on this side of the thing are:

Which CAM's have good and stable support on budget CI
so the streams are flowing smoothly for long time?

What is the experience in this respect from those CAM's
running in Budget:

Mediaguard -?
Irdeto     -?
Conax      -?