[linux-dvb] Re: TechniSat AirStar2 support

* Holger Waechtler <holger@qanu.de> [040912 19:41]:

I've just added a DVB-T card to my formerly single TT 2.1 DVB-s based
system.
I assumed that The TechniSat would work since FlexCop's B2C2 chip is
supported. I forgot about the front-end, though.
The modulator is a Sam sung TDTC9251DH01C(M), or so it says a label
placed on it.

You need to load the mt352 frontend driver.
Thanks for the info. I was using the dvb-kernel drivers within
linux-2.6.9-rc1-bk18 and hadn't seen that frontend. I've just patched my
kernel with cvs copy of dvb-kernel and installed it.

As soon as the show currently recording on the DVB-s ends, I'll reset
the system so the new drivers are loaded (loading mt352 with old
versions of the remaining drivers in mem gave some errors).

I'll tell you if anything goes wrong.

--
There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index