[linux-dvb] Re: mt352/bt878 cleanups, DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T1/DVB-T Lite patches

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:37:52 +1000 (EST), Christopher Pascoe
<c.pascoe@itee.uq.edu.au> wrote:

> The two times I've sent this mail with patches attached, it hasn't made it
> to the list...  So, I'm trying again without them.  See
>   http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/DVICO-Linux/patches/
> for the "attachments".

Great!
While these didn't all cleanly apply without some tweaking, I did get
them working. I haven't tested much yet, but I can now tune 4 of 5
channels instead of the prior 3 of 5.

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index