[linux-dvb] Re: A/V dropouts in dvb-kernel driver

Hello Klaus,

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:19:50 +0200 Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

  | But first I'd appreciate if those who have dropouts with the dvb-kernel
  | driver (I believe there have been a few postings stating that) would
  | try this patch and report whether it fixes the problem for them.

Thank you so much for the patch, it indeeds solves the A/V blackouts i was having for months with my
single full features TT Rev 1.3 VDR box !!

It also fixes a totally weird issue that i was obviously the only one to have and that was surely
a mix of Rev 1.3 and my (not so great) LNB, where VDR would automatically switch channels back and forth
for frequencies that were really close.

Due to the fact that my /video is on NFS ( 2.6 server), and that now my VDR box is as well running a 2.6,
it improved my edit times by ten ( there must be something wrong with the previous 2.4 client <-> 2.6 server
regarding NFS, but nothing obvious).

To sum up, you made my day :)

Thanks much,

Truly yours