[linux-dvb] Re: How to build a DSM-CC objectcarousel with a predefined moduleorganization?

Hi again!

TRAN THUONG Tien wrote:

Hi Marek!

Thank you very much Marek!

" Well, here some basic explanations:
The ServiceGateway module of the ObjectCarousel only includes the whole
directory structure of the broadcasted filesystem,
so that all objects are known and can be requested by the client, i.e. a
client can mount the ObjectCarousel as fast as possible.
Then, all other modules include files and other objects. These objects
are put into modules as long as the module's size does
not exceed 64kb, i.e. these modules include multiple objects. Objects
with a size >64kb are put into single modules."

Yes, this is what I imagined. But I have tried all of day the "dsmcc-oc"
tool to build an ObjectCarousel from a directory <…\Res> which content a
list of images as following:

============================

<C:\...\NemesisMag\Res>

I use a command line as following:

dsmcc-oc.exe --in=C:\Users\ttran\Archives\GenerationApp\NemesisMag\PrimeTVin
XHTML\NemesisMag\Res -out thuOCG -pid 0x0150 -cid 0x00000001 -ns –v

Yes that's right.

the result is following:

ent.c:150 *** WARNING *** : ignoring malformed stream-event
<C:\Users\ttran\Archives\GenerationApp\NemesisMag\PrimeTVinXHTML\NemesisMag\
Res/startreknemesisgal18.png> (bad header).

I see, that's why the project's designed for linux and depends on
unix-like filesystems.
StreamEvents are recognized by the execute bit set in the fileaccess
mask, so you have to unset it, that's all. (Please read the READMEs)
Which linux-console emulation are you using on windows?

The result file thuOCGoc-00000001-21-0150.m2t has a size only 3Kb.

What am I wrong? Thank you very much If you can show me more detail how we
can use correctly the dsmcc-oc tool!

Cheers, Marek

Home | Main Index | Thread Index