[linux-dvb] Re: List of Frontends/PLLs used by DVB devices

> Entry points to insert new card and vendor references are
>
>      http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/DVB_Card_Vendors
>      http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Supported_DVB_cards
>
> Both areas are not yet crosslinked but should probably get in the future
> to ease access.

I need to organise the supported DVB cards area better - its a bit of a mess
right now.

I don't quite have enough info on the full featured cards yet, but I'm almost
there. I'll have a patch for av7110 to sort out the names of them soon.

The cards which are not defined properly yet are in:
http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/DVB_cards_requiring_definition

Home | Main Index | Thread Index