[linux-dvb] AW: New 2.6 patchset in CVS

Hallo Michael,

what is the patch doing? - is it bringing a Linux-2.6.8.1 (it seems to be
against this kernel) to a kernel including the newest dvb-cvs?

On Friday i tried to compile the cvs with 2.6.8.1 and v4l from bytesex.
I used makelinks from the cvs and put the v4l into the sourcetree.

I got for some modules (including bttv) a message, that some function is not
implemented.

Sorry, I do not have access to the log rigth now.

Thanks a lot, Malte Grunwald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index