[linux-dvb] Prob building linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 on my new linux box

Hi list,

I'm sorry to post this beginner's question here but I don't know where else to ask.

Before, I was using a mandrake linux 9.2 distribution with a kernel 2.4.22-10mdk version. I could compile it as described in the README file at the root of the archive.

For internal tests only with a home made application and the demux, I slightly modified it and would like to recompile it in my new linux box.

This one is a Mandrake linux 10.0 official with a 2.6.3-7mdk kernel.

When I enter the make command, I receive the following error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/lib/modules/2.6.3-7mdk/build/.config'. Stop.

Actually, there is no "build" subdirectory at all under "/lib/modules/2.6.3-7mdk".

What do I miss please ?

If this is not the right place to post such newbie question, please can you tell me where to do so?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index