[linux-dvb] Re: List of Frontends/PLLs used by DVB devices

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
On Monday 20 Sep 2004 09:32, David Zanetti wrote:

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

I need to organise the supported DVB cards area better - its a bit of a
mess right now.
Kicking my n00b 2 cents in, a seperate page on each card, esp for comments
and workarouns for problems, would be useful.

Might cut down on n00bs like myself posting to the list every now and then
complaining their budget_ci works fine in win32 and fails in Linux :)

yeah, you're right. I've added the tips I know about to it - the page is starting to get a bit large now.
We have this, e.g. http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/WinTV-NOVA-S_PCI for the Nova-S family. They are not yet crosslinked to the big tables, though...

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index