[linux-dvb] Re: saa7146_init_one(): request_irq() failed messagewith kernel 2.6.8.1

Hello Michael,

thanks for the hints. After copying the firmware to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware
and adding a line for sysfs to /etc/fstab the firmware seems to be loaded o.k.
However, appart from a short flashing of the TV screen (just a split second)
nothing more happens and VDR still complains about a missing primary device.
In addition, the udev process consumes 99% CPU after loading dvb-ttpci. Since
I can not find any obvious error messages any more, I am stuck again. Do you
have one more hint, where to look?

Best regards,
Reiner.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index