[linux-dvb] Technotrend premium T1200 PCI cards

All,

I am interested in the buying two Technotrend premium T1200 PCI cards
and put them together in one pc and I have a few question regarding that
card. I hope someone can answer my questions

-Does the card work in the Netherlands?
-Can somebody provide me with more technical specifications of that
card?
-Is it possible to put two DVB-T cards into one pc and tune to different
channels on different screens?
-Are Linux divers available?
-Can the onboard mpeg decoders be used to decode mpeg streams from the
hard disk and the internet to the composite output of the card? If so,
is there software available which supports this function?
-If I use two cards, do I then need one Conditional access card reader
system or do I have to buy two conditional access card readers?
-Where can I buy/order the card?

Kind regards,
Bas Hendrix

Home | Main Index | Thread Index