[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C Card supported?

Robert Schlabbach schrieb:
From: "Markus Schulz" <msc@antzsystem.de>

no, only one chip (saa7146 iirc) and the tuner block is on this card.

Oh, so it _does_ look like in this picture from the manufacturer's website?

http://productsde.terratec.net/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/produkte/tv-video/Cinergy1200DVB-C/Cinergy1200DVB-C_board.jpg

I had thought this was the b2c2 design with the FlexCOP ASIC as the big
square chip...

Hmm, what's that square chip with pins on all four sides you can see in the
picture, above the metal box? Could you post the markings on it?

I've put the pictures on my webspace under:

http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/pics/cinergy-1200-dvb-c_back.jpg
http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/pics/cinergy-1200-dvb-c_front1.jpg
http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/pics/cinergy-1200-dvb-c_front2.jpg
http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/pics/cinergy-1200-dvb-c_front3.jpg