[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel TS continuity errors

On Mon September 27 2004 12:19 am, segarral@free.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have maybe this kind of problem with a WinTV Nova-S budget card:
>
> When I'm recording a TS, some payloads (188 bytes) are forgotten.
>
> A consequence is, for example, when I'm listenning to the 'Radio FG'
> with mpg123, I can read the error message:
>    Illegal Audio-MPEG-Header
>
> (RadioFG: 12207MHz-V-27500-3/4- APID: 243)

I get an error like this,  with around 12 streams. I have been doing some
digging around, without much results lately

libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 10, expected 9)
libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 (0xcdf6ce8e) !!!
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 15, expected 14)
libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 (0xd360758c) !!!

Manu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index