[linux-dvb] Re: KaxTV Debian Package Scripts

Holger Waechtler wrote:

Daniel Mack wrote:

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 08:42:10AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

The --with-qt-dir or --with-qt-includes/--with-qt-libraries switches to
configure would have done the trick. Last time I built KaxTV on Debian
(June) I used:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3/

Apart from that, the source also needs some modifications regarding the
name of QT include files:
Replace all occurences of 'qapp.h' with 'qapplication.h' and 'qpopmenu.h'
with 'qpopupmenu.h'.

It would be great to have Debian Packages of KaxTV, does anybody of you how to build the package scripts and would be so ice to do this? Any Debian Maintainers out there?

my 'n' key does not works reliably anymore. Please read the above "...does anybody of you knows how to build... and would be so nice..."

sorry,

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index