[linux-dvb] alps_tdlb7 with SP5668 PLL

Hi there,

I have a FF TT DVB-T 1.2 which is unfortunately not equipped with a SP5659 PLL
but which has a SP5668 PLL inside. No driver for that is existing yet.

This PLL is not controlled via the I2C on the SP8870 but it has a dedicated 3
wire serial interface. First measurements gave me the idea, that it seems to
be controlled by the AV7110, as the wires on the PCB end somewhere under the
AV7110. I think the could be tied to some of the GPIO pins on the AV7110.

My idea is first to modify the av7110 driver so, that I can use some ioctls to
trigger every single GPIO. With that action I could find out, which are the
connected GPIOs. Then I think it would not be too hard to modifiy the tuner
code to use the SP5668.

My first browsing through the driver gave me no idea, how to switch GPIOs on
the AV7110 (not! the SAA). So my question is:

How do I control the av7110's GPIOs?

Any hints would be wellcome, also any ideas if my idea to go is right or if
there are easier ways...

Regards
 Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index