[linux-dvb] Re: KaxTV Debian Package Scripts

Hamish Moffatt wrote:

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 02:31:14PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:

It would be great to have Debian Packages of KaxTV, does anybody of you how to build the package scripts and would be so ice to do this? Any Debian Maintainers out there?

I am a Debian developer and considered building a package of kaxtv.
However I am running MythTV here and will not be a regular kaxtv
user, so it is probably better that someone using it regularly
maintains the package.

:) I think it is hard to get not notified when problems arise, usually you will see a posting on this mailing list quite soonish...

If anyone wants to try it I would consider sponsoring the package
uploads (which means I check the package, recompile it and upload).

We could host the package on the linuxtv.org server as well if it should not get an 'official' package. The major task is creating the scripts (at least I don't know how to do this)...

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index