[linux-dvb] Re: DVB: AV7110-0: ERROR: Failed to boot firmware

Mikko Kortelainen wrote:

> dvb: av7110_bootarm(): saa7146_wait_for_debi_done() timed out
> av7110_fw_query error
> DVB: AV7110-0: ERROR: Failed to boot firmware
>
> What does that mean?

Does the card work at all (in a different PC, under Windoze)?

It seems we can access the DPRAM via PCI, however DMA does
not work so we cannot write the bootloader to the DPRAM.

Could be a PCI/BIOS problem, or the card is broken.

I realize the error messages are rather cryptic...

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index